How To Create Tons Of Great Content
Now, more and more companies are competing to do content marketing , or create content to support marketing activities. In fact, some have a special team dedicated to producing content, in order to meet the increasing information and education needs of consumers and customers.
However, the more content that is created and published, does not mean that it is good or will lead to the expected results. Content must also have a foundation and foundation for a solid content marketing strategy, and be based on the results of research on consumers, and aligned with your business goals.
Content marketing itself is a marketing strategy approach that focuses on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content in order to attract and retain a predetermined audience. The goal is to drive profitable customer action.
Content in content marketing programs can be presented in various forms; starting from videos, blog articles, podcasts , ebooks , newsletters , social media content, and many more.
Keys To Create Of Great Content
By consistently creating useful, relevant and interesting content for the right audience—also at the right time and on the right channel —your brand has the opportunity to gain maximum benefit, as well as build expertise that differentiates you from competitors.
Your content activity will also get stronger if it is executed with the right strategy and tactics. What are the forms of content in content marketing activities ? Check out the following reviews:
Create content to build brand awareness
This form of content is arguably the most common, and is the most common goal in marketing activities. The results of the Marketing Profs survey show that building brand awareness is the main goal of the majority of marketing programs in business-to-business (B2B) companies conducted in the North American region.
In this phase, basically, you are not selling a product, but introducing a potential problem area to be solved by using your brand's product or service.
Apart from attracting the attention of the target audience, content at this stage is also a basic step for building a brand image in a certain category; while also presenting positive and inspiring content based on the characteristics you want to highlight from your brand, to the target audience.
The forms of content marketing activities commonly used in this phase are large-scale campaigns, by optimizing the role of influencers on social media, sponsored articles in leading mass media, and consistent content marketing campaigns.
Create content to reinforce brand building
Brand building is a process that runs continuously over time, and is not limited to momentary communications for the purpose of instantly increasing exposure to your brand. A deeper stage than building brand awareness , the essence of this stage is value -adding .
At this stage, the audience begins to be touched emotionally, that your product or service is part of the solution they need; and carried out regularly and consistently.
The content created is usually aimed at motivating consumers and emotionally engaging them with the benefits of using your product or service. Commonly used forms of content marketing are content portals, on-site content marketing , or video portals.
Create content to encourage product consideration
One way to influence consumer purchasing decisions is to gather opinions from consumers who have used your product or service; and the results can be used for material in content marketing activities at this stage.
Referring to a 2014 study published in the International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance , that before purchasing or using a product or service, most consumers read or seriously consider advice from consumers who have used it; and it greatly influences consumer purchasing decisions.
Therefore, at this stage the forms of content that are usually used are white papers , interviews , case studies , to videos on how to use products, and of course testimonials.
Create quality and quantity Content
Start with your primary channel and go big
Repurpose your content
- post the images from your blog post on social media, with some text from the blog post
- record a short video of you summarizing the post, and post it on Youtube with your blog post link in the description
- post links to your blog post, again with some excerpts from it as text, and images from the blog post or even different images
- grab the transcript from your video and post it as a blog post too
- besides YouTube, post the video on any social media platform that supports videos (pretty much all of them today)
- post screenshots of the video, with some text for context, on social media
- if it makes sense for that particular video, grab the audio part and turn it into a podcast
- the general rule is to change the text slightly so that it fits the platform where you post it
- take a screenshot of your tweet and post them on Instagram
- post the same image on every social media platform (change the text to fit the platform)
- when you have more than one image, or if you gather a few older images that can be posted together, post them as a carousel
- you can even post the images on SlideShare and other platforms that
- you can turn your images into a slideshow video, which you can post everywhere
- videos made for social media should not only be posted on all social platforms, but also Youtube
- an easy way to create content for social media is grabbing a beautiful stock photo and placing a smart or cool quote on top of it with a basic photo editor
Practice and be consistent
- you will have a solid content base on whichever medium or platform you have chosen.
- you will already be pretty good at creating content, and on your way to becoming great
- you may have some audience already, and it will only get easier to grow it bigger
- you will have some clout in the field, either as an intermediate or as an advanced person
By implementing the steps above, you have a greater chance of attracting consumers or customers through content that is educational, inspiring, entertaining, and even satisfying curiosity.
In contrast to conventional advertising, it is more likely that the audience will enjoy your marketing content more, rather than just being bombarded with advertisements and promotional messages that do not touch the interests or emotional elements of the targeted audience.
Brands should also not be static, but continue to undergo transformation from time to time to grow stronger. It all really depends on your strategy for dealing with brand cycles. There are always challenging things and changes, as well as opening up new opportunities; so it is very important to always adjust your content marketing strategy , with your brand goals on a regular basis.
If you understand your brand goals and can align them with quality content, you can get more value by building consumer relationships.
Ensure the success of your marketing activities by managing them on the GetCraft platform , and connecting with a network of content creators, mass media, and social media influencers who are ready to help with the content marketing and sponsored content programs that you run.